mercredi 1 août 2018

LINO uma aventura de sete vidas



I Spent two year working on feature film "Lino, a seven life adventure" ate Start Anima in São Paulo.

I've been called to act as an "animator able to help in the rigging department". I ended up modeling, texturing, rigging, scripting, and animating just a little bit before they took me to take care of the animation in a TV show project they had.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passei dois anos trabalhando no "Lino, uma aventura de sete vidas" na start anima em São paulo.

Fui chamado como "Animador que pode ajudar no rigging". Acabei modelando, texturizando, riggando, fazendo uns scripts, e animando um pouuuuquinho antes deles me propor de dirigir a animation de uma serie. 

MODELING

I did vehicule and BG modeling

Modelei vehiculos e cenarios




TEXTURING

Ai eu produzi muito. Personagens, vehiculos, e quase a metade dos cenarios
There I did a lot. Characters, vehicules, and almost half of the backgrounds






Grafitty paint you can find in the movie

Take a look at the caricaturs of the director's family on the wall


RIGGING


Then they gave me the responsibility of all the vehicles rigging. There weren't rigging director such as auto-rig. I had so many cars to rig that I urgently learned PYTHON and made an auto rig.
One car rig would take me about 2 days and a half to do when whith the autorig, 15 minutes is enought.

Dai me deram a responsabilidade de riggar todos os vehiculos. Não tinha diretor de rigging nem autorig. Tinha tanto carro para riggar que eu aprendi PYTHON na urgencia e fez um auto-rig.
Um carro demora uns 2 dias e meio para riggar. Com o autorig, demora uns 15 minutos.




animation done for testing

ANIMATION

 I just did two little scenes for the movie




Lino - O Filme venceu a categoria "Melhor Filme de Animação" do 12º Prêmio Fiesp/Sesi-SP de Cinema e TV. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire